Monday, June 18, 2007

Family Fun!!

My favorite memory of a summer in detroit would have to be going down to the RiverFront with my family. It was me, my little sister, my little brother and my mommy. The youngest was yet to be born. We would all play, jump,yell, and chase each other until we all caught each other and we would all fall down in laughter. A day of fun as well as love.... Mother...Kids.... her hope for the future. Giving us her love, love pure and raw. Teaching us to love each other as well as our future children. Seeing her take pride in the city where she chose to raise her children is what really keeps me here enjoying each and every memory that I make each year!!^_^ ())>-%`Br-yee`

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the great legacies that we carry into our adult lives are the warm and comforting memories of a childhood that was blessed with the the love of family and friends , and positive experiences. These are the things that make us what we are today; and are not to be taken lightly. Consider that millions of children - as we speak - carry the burdens of broken bodies, sickness and disease, constant hunger and shattered family life. Most of us are rarely able to give the kind of material support that these children desparatly need, but we can't forget them; and should always direct toward them the positive energies of prayer and human concern.