Monday, June 18, 2007

State of Mind

"Your age or gender doesn't make you a man or a woman. But spiritual, mental and emotional maturity. Your state of mind." Giselle

First of all I am a very appreciative observer....Of nature and life. My favorite summer memory in Detroit would be sitting home on the porch after a long depressing day. I looked up at the sky and the sun was setting. I remember pink and yellows and orange... All different colors. I felt peaceful... A lot of people can't grasp certain things like that..I did... It got my creative juices flowing and I felt invincible. It was definitely a BLACKLIGHT moment for me. I thought about what I felt and where that was coming from and i wrote about it........... where the energy came from and then I danced to it......... And then I thought about the simplicity of it and then I let my imagination run wild...... I guess its just my state of mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's deep.